The Employment Integration Program for Immigrants and Visible Minorities (PRIIME) is offered by Emploi-Québec in collaboration with the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles and Investissement Québec.
Is this your first time seeking work in Québec in your trade or occupation?
If you are eligible for PRIIME, your future employer could receive financial assistance covering:
- a portion of your wages for a maximum of 30 weeks or, exceptionally, a maximum of 52 weeks, to facilitate your job entry
- the wages paid to the person responsible for accompanying you
- the creation of specific activities or adaptation of human resource management tools
- expenditures incurred directly to train you and adapt your skills
Who is eligible?
People with no prior work experience in North America (Canada or United States) in their trade or occupation are eligible for PRIIME if:
- they have been permanent residents for less than five years
- they are members of a visible minority, regardless of whether they were born in Canada or in another country.
Read more on Quebec Government Web Site