Network Security Device Technicians offer support for a wide variety of security related devices. This includes, without being limited to Firewalls, Proxies, VPNs, IPS/IDS etc., Technologies include Juniper, Palo Alto and Checkpoint firewalls. The NSDT is also responsible for a wide variety of documentation tasks to ensure consistency throughout the Department. The following are the tasks expected of a NSDT.
Requirements and Experience
● 2+ years or more Networking experience
● Cisco CCNA or equivalent networking certification
● Other Vendor certifications (Juniper, Checkpoint) are desirable
● Any Network Security Experience is an asset
● Strong Written & Oral English communication
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com