Reporting to the IT Manager, the « Programmer Analyst – EDI » has the following main responsibilities:
– Provide technical leadership on new and existing application initiatives related to EDI.
– Primary support for all EDI related needs and inquiries.
– Develop and manage all aspects of the EDI system, including new transactions as needed.
– Analyze and code back-end systems integrations processes.
– Identify potential EDI process efficiency improvements and implement changes.
– Work with iWay (IBI) to schedule and implement system upgrades and/or software fixes as required.
– University degree and minimum of three years experience with EDI systems, or DEC plus minimum 5 years experience with EDI systems.
– Proficient in MS-SQL.
– Familiar with web service technology.
– Previous and proven experience documenting EDI processes.
– Knowledge of various EDI message formats is a must (EDIFACT, Flat Files, XML, Etc.)
– Knowledge of various EDI transmission mechanisms a must (VAN, FTP, End-to End versus Point-to-Point.)
– iWay experience a definite asset
– Good communication skills
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org