We are looking for a Linux System Administrator to be part of an exciting team
The Administrator will join a talented team of IT professionals and participate in the execution of projects that will lead to sustaining and/or improving critical operational systems that provide strategic enterprise services to ensure system and service availability and reliability to a global user base. The Administrator will have duties requiring active participation in R&D, design, installation, deployment, troubleshooting, and O&M of complex distributed systems.
– Install and maintain Linux servers and other applications.
– Perform system OS installs and upgrades.
– Provide technical assistance to the rest of the team.
– Manage MySQL and Oracle Database servers
– Maintenance of day to day operations on various systems and applications
– Configure system services such as FTP, SSHD, web-based applications.
-HTTP (Apache, Tomcat) and FTP servers
-Linux servers (including routers and firewall
– Experience with Linux Kernel and Redhat distribution is required.
– PERL experience is a must, other scripting language is an asset.
– Knowledge of Oracle DB is an asset
– Past work experience with Redhat Directory Server is a plus.
– Microsoft application administration is big plus.
– CISCO IOS is a plus.
– Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of individuals (team player).
Education & Experience:
– BSc degree is preferred or DEC, or equivalent experience.
– Minimum of two years of Linux System Administration experience.
– Bilingualism (French and English)
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.kovasys.com.