Our client in British Columbia / Alberta (near Canal Flats, British Columbia) is looking for a systems engineer. You will design, set up and maintain a network of computers, including hardware, software, and system architecture.
Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or certifications in a related field.
- Proven track record of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting UNIX-based
- Experience creating scripts (e.g. using Python) and setting up software for
- Exceptional knowledge of networking technologies (OSI network layers, TCP/IP) and
datacenter grade networking hardware.
- Familiarity with Cumulus Linux and Cisco IOS
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is an asset.
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, and face-to-face).
Experience with the following data analytical tools are not necessary but would be looked
- Data analysis: MS SQL, Hive, Dataiku, Alteryx
- Data visualisation: Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org