Our client, a leader in telecommunication domain, is looking for network voice engineer responsible for the design, maintenance and documentation of VoIP networks.
– knowledge of telecom industry and network protocols;
– experience with Sonus
– knowledge of TDM,SS7 and analog telephony
– Good command of Linux, Solaris a plus
– knowledge of traditional PSTN / PBX technologies.
– network architecture experience in a large enterprise environment.
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
– Professional Engineer or equivalent
– CCENT. CCNP Voice preferred
– Minimum 2 years experience with a Telecom Service Provider
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com