This is a position in the Windows Virtualization Engineering Team. The position is highly technical and hands-on with an equal focus on both Citrix XenApp Published Applications and Published Desktops. The ideal candidate will have a very strong technical foundation as well as a strategic mindset, good communication skills and the ability to collaborate well with others.
* Expertise with Citrix Presentation Server / XenApp Technology
* Deep technical understanding of Presentation Server Core technologies (e.g. Windows TSs, CSG, WI, DDC, RM DB, Clients)
* Candidate need to have basic understanding of core Windows Infrastructure technologies (e.g. AD, GPO, CIFS, DFS) within the enterprise.
* Experience managing systems, user configuration and technology deployments across large, distributed environments.
* Strong troubleshooting mindset (i.e. parsing event log, sysinternals tools, analyzing memory dumps)
* Scripting ability highly desired (whether with PowerShell, WMI, VBScript, etc.)
* Experience with other virtualization technologies is a plus (i.e. VMware, XenServer, Citrix XenDesktop)
* Ability to write technical and operational management documentation (system design and engineering documents, operational runbooks)
* Experience giving presentations, strong communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org