The Technical Analyst reports to the IT Director for e-commerce and store systems, working closely with the Project Manager, E-Commerce and Multi-channel.
– Technical support of e-commerce, point-of-sale and multichannel systems. Analyse the more complex technical issues to determine root cause and recommend solutions and escalation path with 3rd party vendors.
– Monitor site performance criteria, proactively identify problem areas, and recommend measures for improvement.
– Monitor data integrity of interfaces, automate and optimize integration tasks.
– Administer activities associated with technology and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
– Participate in the quality review of technical and integration specifications and make recommendations as required.
– Maintain network and infrastructure documents and diagrams.
– Assess technical feasibility of implementations of new modules or 3rd party applications
– Assess architecture recommendations including: application interfaces, master data management, choice of infrastructure technology.
– Review functional specifications and identify technological solutions to improve the business process and cross-channel integration
– Provide ad hoc data extractions to support defect resolution, application tuning or integration improvements
– Level 2 support rotation for e-commerce and multi-channel applications
– College or Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field (Computer Science, E-commerce, etc.)
– 2-3 years of experience in technical support (Level 2 or higher).
– Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to communicate technical, functional and business concepts.
– Experience in hardware and network technology for e-commerce.
– Ability to present and communicate effectively with technical and business resources
– Software and database design experience an asset.
– Autonomous, with a strong sense of initiative and responsibility.
– Bilingual, French and English
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com