– 5+ years of experience in Front-End Development.
– Ability to hand-write code.
– Knowledge of third party code (plugins)
– Ability to analyze PSD mock-ups and apply creative and standard based coding solutions to work across all browsers.
– Analyze site/page speed and provide solutions to speed up pages.
– Ability tnalyze legacy code and apply the most efficient solutions when code can not be re-written.
– Knowledge of advanced site performance techniques.
– Must be able to work under deadline pressure. Working hours are normally 40 hours per week but there will be exceptions when needed.