Our client, a leader in high-traffic web design, is currently looking for a Systems Administrator Team Lead to join its Toronto office.
- Reporting directly to the CTO, works alongside with the Senior Team Lead
- In charge of overall technical management, operations and maintenance of websites and networks
- Works directly with the Development Team and Project Management
- Asseses network and systems security
- Performs systems and network architectural design for the site’s network
- Daily technical supervision and assistance of Systems Administration staff
- Becomes a role model to its team, consistency between behavior and verbal directives
- Provide feedback for the various websites and also for performance reviews of its staff
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- At least 7 years of experience in management/leadership in atechnology-oriented organization are required.
- Experience in Project ManagementStrong written and verbal skills.
- Extensive experience with the following:
MySQL, maintenance and troubleshootingLAN/WAN setup and troubleshootingLinux-based and other firewall technologySystems securityVPN’sBackup technologiesExpertise with multiple Web technologies including but not limited to:PHP, HTML, Apache/MySQL,Sendmail protocolsMac Hardware, both client side and server side.Knowledge of Open source development & web applicationsExceptional problem determination and creative problem solving skills