You have a solid career in software design and fell in love with iOS when the first iPhone hit the market. You have a portfolio of past successes you love to show off to us. You have a strong understanding of iterative and test driven development, publishing apps to iTunes, Objective C and Cocoa. On previous projects you personally touched LBS, Push, JSON and Social APIs. You share our passion for good UX/UI design and have strong experience building compelling touch & gesture interfaces. Experience with TestFlight, GA, RestKit, mobile web and Jenkins is a plus.
Who are we?
We believe meaningful conversation can change the world. We believe the tools we use can define that conversation. And we believe we can build better tools. We’re audacious and just getting started. That’s why we need you.
As an iOS Engineer, your responsibilities will include the creation and implementation of significant portions of the company’s iOS app. You will manage the engineering, QA, beta tests and publication of our iPhone and iPad apps. You will craft beautiful and well-documented code, follow best practices, hit deadlines, exercise professionalism (in what you do and how you do it), and maintain an active interest in the overall success of what we’re building as a company, beyond just the scope of your projects.
To qualify you must:
- Have 5 or more years of professional software engineering experience, of which 2+ years was devoted to iOS
- Demonstrate expert-level Objective-C and iOS SDK skills
- Have hands-on experience with local data storage using CoreData, LBS, Push notification
- Be comfortable with tools deploying and testing iOS apps (i.e. TestFlight)
- Have a BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Demonstrate a desire to mentor and be mentored
- Above all, have an insatiable desire and ability to learn
To be successful you must:
- Design, implement, and maintain significant portions of the company’s architecture
- Demonstrate personal, professional, and technical growth
- Maintain a track record of good rapport and relationship with your team (us)
- Become a cornerstone of our company
- Offer competitive salary and benefits
- Allow for a flexible daily work schedule (including working remotely part-time)
- Are located in Bellevue just off I-90, by the park and ride
- Have a casual and fun work environment
- Value a healthy work/life balance and encourage each other to keep this a priority