Our client, a leader in high-traffic web design, is currently looking for a Lead Analyst to join its Toronto office. The selected candidate will be responsible for leading the Statistics Team, developing reports on company performance, communicating insight to management and also mentoring team members.
- Develop guidelines, standards, and processes for the development of custom reporting tools
- Administer web analytics environment, including server maintenance and collaboration with the development team to
- design tagging strategies for new feature releases
- Gather and analyze web site and financial performance data to prepare regular reports for management
- Analyze user behaviour to make proposals for improvements to web site experience and/or navigation
- Conduct routine maintenance of databases and analysis toolsUse available data to assist the development team in troubleshooting software bugs
- At least 2 years of work experience with relational database development.
- A solid understanding of SQL, database design and optimization (MySQL is preferred)
- At least 1 year of work experience in application development (PHP language skills are preferred)
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.kovasys.com.