– Investigate issues raised through support tickets.
– Diagnose problems and perform root cause analysis.
– Triage tickets assigned to the
– Discover and communicate bugs, file Jira tickets, highlight possible product issues.
– Communicate progress of fixes back to the Support Agents.
– Guide Support Agents through complex workarounds.
– Suggest enhancements/provide feedback on
tooling for the platform.
– Strong Linux/Unix background including troubleshooting.
– Scripting experience on Linux with shell and Perl
– RegEx experience very important and will be tested during the interview process.
– Good understanding of TCP/UDP/IP.
– Java experience (stack traces, Java instrumentation etc.)
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
– Genuine enthusiasm for coding and resolving customer issues.
– Flexible can do attitude with changing priorities
– Good team worker; self-motivated learner; flexible; methodical.
– Able to work in a fast-paced Agile environment.
– Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com