We are currently looking for a Linux Support Administrator to support mostly Linux but also cross platform systems. Please note this job is located on the south shore of Montreal Island.
– 2+ years experience in a Linux support role
– Knowledge of security log facilities init and startup processes
– Excellent Shell Scripting Skills
You will be responsible for:
– Linux and Windows production system support of 100s of critical servers
– Troubleshoot Unix/Linux
– Monitor and escalate requests as required
You need Knowledge of:
– Linux/UNIX, Red Hat or CENTOS.
– Apache/Tomcat/JBoss or other web services
– TCP/IP and associated services (e.g., DNS, DHCP)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org