Kovasys is an executive recruitment agency that specializes in IT / technology / startup / AI recruitment. There’s never been a hotter time to be in the exciting industry of recruiting: worldwide search revenues have tripled to $8.3 billion.
To be a great recruiter, you have to have natural insight. Your generation is told your first decade out of school is "a throwaway time." You marry later, have kids later, succeed later. NONSENSE – and you know it. You feel it is already getting late. You know at some level that 80% of our "Aha" moments happen by age 35.
So here is a path to build wealth. The recruiting business is lucrative and challenging. You will help clients find hard to find talent that will make them profitable, help candidates get the careers they really want, and along the way, you will have a lot of fun!
What’s in it for you?
– Entry level associates can expect total compensation in year 1 to be between $60K – $80K
– Healthcare & benefits on day 1
– 3 weeks vacation / short Fridays based on performance
Responsibilities of Entry Level Recruiter – Finance :
– Business Development – target clients using sales techniques outlined in our learning development program including cold calling, researching, networking, selling our firm, etc.
– Working with clients to fill their internal hiring needs by specializing in a vertical market (audit, finance, risk, regulatory, etc.)
– Fully qualifying and pre-screening candidates for the role based on the job description given by the client and then selling candidates into the client.
– Work with both sides (client and candidate) to negotiate and manage expectations of compensation, benefits, terms of business, etc.
– This is a 360 recruitment role giving you full control of building out your own desk!
Must Have Skills:
– Strong communication skills in English are a MUST (French is a big asset)
– University or College degree
– Motivated by compensation based on performance
– Knowledge of MS Office products
– Ability to meet weekly KPIs.
– Ability to look for reasons and solutions, no blame game and no excuses
Nice to Have Skills:
– Business development, sales, cold calling experience
– Experience with recruitment
– Ability to speak or write French is nice to have
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org