Our client, a leading provider of online content and monetization solutions for web publishers, is seeking energetic Online Sales Consultants to join its team. We are looking for 1 junior (1+ years of experience in similar domain) and 1 senior (2+ years in similar domain) account managers.
This position reports directly to the Director of Business Development and is based out of our Montreal office. This position is responsible for building and maintaining quality distribution partnerships.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
* Build and manage a strong, effective distribution base that gains value consistently.
* Work closely with the company marketing and development departments to ensure timely and accurate flow of information and action items between the company and its distribution partner.
* Provide feedback and suggestions to Director of Business Development.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
* Minimum 1-2 years in an online business development / sales role (2+ for Senior position)
* Strong outbound sales skills required (phone, email, instant messenger, presentation)
* Good understanding of online advertising industry, content industries, trends, and media
* Strong networking skills, with the ability to develop and maintain good rapport with partners and developers
* Proficiency in Word, Excel and PPT. HTML knowledge is a plus
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate and prioritize effectively
* Excellent English oral and written communication skills (French, German, Spanish is a plus)
* Webmaster experience is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org