Looking to fill an Oracle EBS position for one of our clients next to Boucherville, QC.
• Meet with internal clients and translate their business requirements into application solutions.
• Understand business needs and participate in the identification of practical solutions.
• Analyze the impact of these needs in relation to existing systems.
• Document all needs identified, taking into account priorities, prerequisites, risks and challenges according to established standards.
• Write and document functional analysis.
• Develop and optimize current applications.
• Provide application support.
• University degree or college diploma in IT or the equivalent.
• At least 5 years programming experience.
• Experience in manufacturing/distribution environment.
• Advanced working knowledge of the Oracle E-Business Suite.
• Knowledge of Microsoft BI Suite (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) an asset.
• Master project management methods.
• Bilingualism (French and English).