Our client is looking to hire on a contract.
The required skills for the Programmer/Developer L3 are:
- Expert proficiency in Python as well as other scripting languages (BASH, PowerShell)
- Strong experience working with SQL and relational databases (Oracle, MS-SQL)
- Strong data manipulation skills using Python (Pandas, NumPy etc.) and SQL
- Experience in building and automating custom ETL processes covering a variety of data sources and formats.
- Experience in dealing with data quality issues from simple data type validation to complex outlier detection.
- Experience with GIS software (ArcGIS) and in manipulating geo-spatial data
- Cloud technologies (Azure, Google, AWS)
- Big data (Hadoop, Spark, Hive)
- Data analytics/machine learning (integrate AI algorithms in data processing pipelines for detecting anomalies, fraud or any other kind of outliers)
- Communication and presentation skills
- Small and big projects experience
- Agile/scrum and waterfall methodologies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org