Requirements & Skills
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
– 5 years of relevant experience in developing advanced solutions for Salesforce platform/ Force.com.
– Salesforce.com certification.
– Relevant experience with Salesforce Canvas.
– Relevant experience in producing Visual Force/UI components according to Salesforce guideline and standards.
– Advanced skills with the Apex development environment including classes, triggers, custom objects, queries, tabs, layouts, permission sets profiles and reports.
– Advanced skills in managing the source code control; execute tests; deploy packages and any other technical tasks related to the Salesforce.
– Relevant experience with Salesforce1 is essential for mobile applications.
– Relevant experience with Salesforce Chatter.
– Advanced knowledge of the Salesforce limitations, tools, features, approaches and security requirements.
– Rest Web services.
– JSON Data format and serialization.
– OAuth2 authorization standard, especially as it pertains to Salesforce.
– Java and.NET development backgrounds are advantages.
– Strong competency in investigating inter-system issues using logs, database and network monitoring.
– Good working knowledge of security and privacy principles.
– Proficiency in English oral and written, French is an asset.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org