The client is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. This is an exceptional opportunity to move from a traditional enterprise software development to a much more dynamic and startup-oriented environment.
• Web application development in Ruby, JS, CoffeeScript and CSS3.
• Working at all levels of the web application: Front-end design to back-end services and system automation.
• Owning parts of the codebase, refactoring and making efficient code designed for long-term maintenance and scalability.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Computer Science or related degree.
• 2+ years experience in the RoR ecosystem building RESTful applications
• Experience with large-scale relational and non-relational databases.
• Experience working with agile teams.
• Experience with Object-Oriented Programming
• Experience with Test Driven Development or Behavior-Driven Development
• Excellent communication and time management skills.