Our client is looking to hire SQL Server Developer on a contract.
Must Have – 35%
1. 10+ years of experience in database development with Microsoft SQL Server.
2. 10+ years of demonstrated experience in development of enterprise-level information technology solutions by analyzing, coding, configuring, testing, and implementing new and by modifying/enhancing existing applications utilizing Microsoft SQL Server.
3. Demonstrated experience with database architecture, data modeling, logical and physical database design (OLTP, OLAP, Data Warehousing, ERwin, Visio, UML) and database capacity planning.
4. Demonstrated ability to translate complex business requirements into technical solutions
5. Demonstrated experience in responding to and troubleshooting issues related to data quality and performance and resolve them in a timely manner.
6. Demonstrated experience with development and maintenance of complex SQL queries, views and stored procedures
7. Demonstrated experience in building complex data analytics and reporting (optional for the improvement of dispatch operations, patient transports and cost savings)
8. A demonstrated team player with a proven track record for meeting deadlines
9. Demonstrated experience in creating of conceptual, logical, and physical data documentation for knowledge retention and transfer
10. Strong and effective consulting skills to engage with all stakeholders, lead meetings with internal and external clients to gather and document business requirements
11. Strong Interpersonal and negotiation skills
12. Experience in working on multiple projects at the same time
13. Experience in working on multi-year projects
14. Demonstrated experience in DELIVERING and MEETING project deliverable timelines
15. Demonstrated experience with data and application integration (ETL, SSIS, OS scripting) and data migration
Nice to have – 25%
1. Demonstrated experience with MS SQL Server performance tuning (Profiler, Tracing, Execution Plan Analysis)
2. Experience working with team-collaboration tools (Confluence and Jira)
3. Demonstrated experience with power query/power pivot, and being able to combine datasets from different sources
4. End to end management of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
5. Writing Python and SQL script for custom Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) installations
6. Risk analysis for Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD), policy and procedures, and operational planning.
7. Experience with designing and developing solutions for a 9-1-1 Public Safety environment
8. Development of specification for Priority Dispatch System (MPDS)triage for system integration with CAD
9. Developing process models and ongoing analysis of program effectiveness for Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
10. Ability to work with minimal supervision in an agile environment, be an effective communicator with other team members and the business owners.
11. Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills that enable to effectively communicate ideas and concepts
12. Experience with building enterprise level reporting solutions that protect high-sensitive information.
Optional skillsets – 10%
1. Demonstrated knowledge and experience with public sector governance methodologies (e.g. UPM, architecture gating)
2. Experience with Public Safety sector such as Police, Ambulance and/or Fire
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com