– 8+ yrs of IT, 5+ in a Linux environment (Redhat, CentOS, routers, firewalls, BGP, IPTables); a mix of network systems and Linux systems administration
– Experience with building, managing and supporting an environment with 100s of Linux environments
– Hand’s-on experience with production deployment/monitoring solutions such as Nagios and AppDynamics
– Linux asystem administration skills in both dedicated and cloud environments (Rackspace, Amazon EC2. MS Azure)
– Proven experience with commonly used web servers such as IIS, Apache, and nginx.
– Strong network skills, including experience with firewalls, load balancers, and DNS
– Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience
– Must have excellent communications