One of our clients, a leader in the web services industry, is currently looking for Linux/Windows Systems Administrator with networking experience to join their very dynamic team.
The candidate will help with high-end technical support as well as the troubleshooting and resolution of any problems arising on any of their 15,000+ servers.
The candidate will have to generate reports, indentify the complexity of the problem, and find a solution to restore the service or escalate the problem with a designated team to help provide a solution.
This person will also help with documentation.
- 2 years of experience with Linux (75%) and Windows (25%) systems administration
- 2 years of experience with customer support service
- Experience with web applications and web hosting
- Experience with web hosting applications – Apache/IIS
- Experience with Qmail/SendMail and database servers (MySQL, MSSQL, BIND)
- Networking experience: Firewalls, routers, switches and network protocols
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and French (mandatory)
- Certified in: CCNA, MCSA, MCTP, and/or Comptia Network+
- Experience with the following control pannels: Plesk, cPanel, Ensim, Helm
- Knowledge of Spanish
To apply for this job please visit www.kovasys.com.