- Design and develop systems management, enhancement, and performance evaluation tools for database products in a client server environment.
- Act as an internal technical advisor in the design and development of systems management tools
- Develop product specifications for enhancements of company products
- Develop detailed design of software features and products with the goal of continuous improvement
- Provide guidance and expertise to less senior developers and engineers
- Compose elegant and efficient source code, perform unit testing and debug software components
- Create internal and external documentation
- Provide high-level technical expertise and training to other departments in order to support software products
- Provide occasional consultation services related to product installation and application to our highly technical customer base
- Resolve complex software problems reported by customers, triaged by company support staff.
8+ years of programming experience
Minimum of 3 years of systems management tool development experience
Experience in C, C++, Visual Basic
Highly technical knowledge of operating systems, compiler and interpreter methods, software engineering techniques, software interfaces and computer languages
Familiarity with company Products a plus
Education and Training: