– Act as a go-to person for field personnel needing industry knowledge and technical support.
– Develop and deliver customized demonstrations, by phone and face-to-face, as needed.
– Complete RFP/RFIs and SOWs independently and by coordinating the contributions of other key players in the field and product organizations.
– Plan and deliver customer engagements on time and within budget.
– Manage customer issues pre- and post-sales through successful completion and within the agreed service levels.
Experience & Qualifications
– 3-5 years of experience in Customer Support, Sales Engineer, or Technical Account Manager
– Experience with pre/post sales;
– Experience with writing shell scripts
– Experience deploying enterprise solutions
– Articulate and good communication skills.
– Computer Science background preferred