The position requires someone that is currently generating revenue in the telephony market for a minimum of 5 years.
Sales Representative Job Purpose: Generates revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
– Actively hunting for new sales opportunities
– Participating and developing network groups
– Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual revenues.
– Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, changes in products, services, etc
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
– Presentation Skills
– Internal Communications
– Informing Others
– Verbal Communication
– Closing Skills
– Sales Planning
– Prospecting Skills
– Meeting Sales Goals
– Self-Confidence and Motivated
– Product Knowledge
– Client Relationships
– Motivation for Sales
– Minimum of 5 years experience in the same role